Property Finders London excel in finding the best properties available for renting or letting in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Cheslsea and the City of Westminster. We pride ourselves in working in a friendly and personable manner, providing bespoke property tours of available lets to meet the exact client needs.
By doing all the groundwork, we can make your search for your rental property straightforward and simple.
We Can Provide Searches for the Following Areas
- South Kensington
- Notting Hill
Having both worked and lived in these areas for combined total of over 40 years, our team are perfectly positioned to find you the best property that meet your requirements.
We work with the best estate agents in a wide area, with close relationships with both the large agencies and the smaller boutique agents. This gives us excellent coverage, alongside early notice of new instructions resulting often in first viewings on properties.
- Marsh & Parsons
- Douglas & Gordon
- Knight Frank
- Marler & Marler
Most of our letting clients are from overseas making it difficult for them to organised viewings. We put the hard work in so when you arrive, your time is spent wisely looking at only the most suitable properties. We will put together a tour over the allocated time period ensuring you see only the best, most suitable properties on the rental market at that time.
As with sales, the clients property letting brief is the most important part of the process to get right. Before contacting any agents, we will ensure we have your exact requirements. We will send you a form that will help outline and identify your exact needs.
Things To Consider Are
What type of building are you interested in? This may be a new build or an old period building. For example, a converted period building may have some rooms which are majestic center pieces, but teh second bedroom may be small. New builds tend to be well proportioned throughout, but offer no “wow” factor. Both have there pro’s and cons which we are happy to discuss.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms? This is the most simplest requirement and should form the basis of the search.
Amenities and Schools? If you have children you may want to be near certain schools.
Commuting and Work? The commute will have to be considered alongside transport links.
These are some of the main questions you will asked in order to be able to build up a detailed brief so we can then fine tune your search.
The minimum budget needed for using a property finder for lettings is a minimum of £700 per week. We will make exceptions in the circumstances are workable but we find there is little property worth viewing under this price.
- A mutually beneficial agreement is put in place to undertake the search
- The brief is carefully honed in order to capture all customer requirements
- Upon receiving the client brief, will contact up to 200+ estate agents operating within the chosen areas
- Provide a shortlist to the client of the most suitable properties available for letting
- Once the client has given feedback on shortlisted properties a client tour is organised
- We continue to pay close attention to new properties on the market
- Tours will be organised as to the clients availability
- Once client has chosen their ideal property, we will enter negotiations on their behalf to obtain the best price possible
- Our normal fee for this service is the equivalent to 3 weeks rent of the property
- A deposit of £500 is payable in advance before the search can commence
If you are considering a move to London and wish to discuss your circumstances, then please get in touch using the contact form here.