London Real Estate is noted for being the most expensive in the world. Much of the property is still owned by the Grosvenor Estate, however this is arguably the best the best estate-management company in London. Situated in the City of Westminster, between Chelsea and Buckingham Palace, Belgravia is centrally located and very easily accessible. Belgravia remains to be one of the most fashionable areas to live in the capital. Fashion design houses have their flagship stores and studios in the area. It is a quieter district of London, home to many embassy buildings, charity headquarters and professional institutions.
3 Best things about London real estate
- Transport links- excellent transport links are available with Knightsbridge tube providing direct links to Heathrow Airport and the city.
- Garden Squares- Belgravia is home to a few of the most famous garden squares, i.e. Eaton Square and Belgrave Square.
- Location- centrally located and easily accessible, with an internationally diverse cultur
London Real Estate is characterised by the white stucco-fronted houses and has a vast array of properties, from a traditional, Belgravia town house to a modern penthouse or a mews property. The famous garden squares, which date back to the 19th Century, provide a leafy atmosphere to the London district and invites residents to enjoy the private parks. After WWII, many of the houses were converted to office spaces, however in the 21st Century, the demand for old houses to be used for office space has dwindled, prompting the conversion back to residential use all over the area.
- Probably the smartest area of London
- Much quieter than neighbouring Knightsbridge
- Many grand stucco-fronted houses and garden squares
- Close to Buckingham palace and Victoria, becomes mixed with commercial
- Many short and complicated leases which need expert advice